rumpi

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
20 Grudzień 2015
QNAP
TS-409/409 Pro
Ethernet
1 GbE
Been using Rtorrent for quite a while. (now Rtorrent_pro). since a couple of weeks it stop seeding/uploading.
Torrents appeard as Pausing in UI.
Please help

Firmware version: 4.4.1.0998
Model name: QNAP HS-251

User was not replying.
So I didnt have a chance to see paused torrents, because user/password login for rtorrent-Pro was unknown.

I performed some actions anyway. What I did remotely?

I have reset the user password for qnapclub.eu and using open Outlook I click the reset link. Sorry for that.
Once I got access to qnapclub.eu repo, I have added QNAPClub Paid and Free apps repo to app center on user's NAS.
Then I removed old rtorrent-Pro 0.9.7 build 0430 and installed latest one b0912 directly from repo using App Center only.

I have logged into the rtorrent-Pro using default credentials.
I saw two public torrent in active tasks. One of these torrent had error status. It was because user allowed to use UDP trackers in rtorrent-Pro settings and some of these tracker was unreachable for selected torrent.
upload_2019-11-1_12-1-21.png

This is really huge dangerous list.

This behavior is similar to the next torrent after w while.
upload_2019-11-1_12-2-37.png

As you can see torrent has changed its status to Error, but it is still downloading the data. This is very normal. As you can see some tracker is unreachable.

Recommendations for user:
1) Please ignore these error messages. Will appear always when just 1 tracker is unreachable.
2) Please try to use Private trackers instead.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. sonar