Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
7 Styczeń 2021
QNAP
TS-x53D
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi
I got Rtorrent pro a couple of weeks ago and it is great. But i have a problem with my port forwarding that
i need to ask you about.

When i start rtorrent - everything is fine, connections work just as they should.
After normally 2-4 days rtorrent reports that the port is closed. If i restart rtorrent everything is "green" again for a couple of
days and then i need to restart it again. All other forwarded ports work as they should.
I have tried both manual port forward and let the rtorrent open it automaticly - Same problem on both

Firmware version: 4.5.1 Build 20210107
Model name: QNAP TS-453

Regards
Niklas

After normally 2-4 days rtorrent reports that the port is closed. If i restart rtorrent everything is "green" again for a couple of
days and then i need to restart it again. All other forwarded ports work as they should.
I have tried both manual port forward and let the rtorrent open it automaticly - Same problem on both
It seems like a UPnP port forwarding is deleted by your router.
Try disabling UPnP in Rtorrent-Pro:
upload_2021-1-18_13-12-33.png

And... forward listening port manually on your router.
upload_2021-1-18_13-13-24.png

Hi Silas

I had exactly those settings in the "Configure meny"
But i found that i had forgott to uncheck "open listening port" in the settings that are here.
Now everything has been up for a couple of days and i think the problem is solved

Thanks for your help!

upload_2021-1-25_12-31-38.png

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. port closed
  2. rtorrent ports