Passing Basics
Beginner
28 Lipiec 2020
QNAP
TS-x51
Ethernet
1 GbE
HI,
I've installed rutorrent on my QNAP TS251. The thing is that, I download to "complete" folder, this folder is hardlinked to "medialibrary" folder. So medialibrary has classified the downloaded files and are easily visible for Kodi. The thing is that most downloaded files are classified correctly, but some of them are not. They are downloaded to "complete" folder but not shown on "medialibray". How can I solve this?

Thanks

Firmware version: 4.5.1.1456 Build 2020
Model name: QNAP TS-251

but some of them are not
Sometimes files are simply not recognized - more details you can find in medialib.log file found in Rdownload/logs.

However you can force rescan complete directory by deleting ignore list file:
Rdownload/settings/filebot/amc.txt
And then click RESCAN ALL...
upload_2020-10-18_11-3-6.png

If this does not help then this mean content is not recognized correctly.

I've tried that. "Unsorted" folder from medialibrary, now shows lots of torrents. Some of them are that non clasified ones, some others are the already classified ones. So some of them are twice. "Unsorted" now has films and TV shows in same folder. Kodi doesn't show this folders films, so should I reconfigure kodi? how? "unsorted" has films and tv shows...
or is it any other way to add non clasiffied torrents by hand to medialibrary?

Regards

Hi,

here some of the unsorted ones:

Almas.Condenadas.2010.SPANISH.1080P.BLURAY.x264-UNIVERSO
Away (2020) T1 [WEB-DL NF 1080p h264 Dual DD+5
FEAR_THE_WALKING_DEAD_S3_FullBluRay AVC 1080p
HOUSE_OF_CARDS_S6_FullBluRay AVC 1080p
Jurassic World Campamento Cretacico (2020) T1 [WEB-DL NF 1080p h264 Dual DD+5
La innegable verdad (2020) T1 [WEB-DL AMZN 1080p h264 Dual DD5
La tierra de las mareas (2018) Miniserie [Master 4K][WEBRip NF 1080p x264 Dual DD 5
One Strange Rock (2018) [T1] [WEB-DL 1080p h264 Dual AC3 2.0 - AC3 5
El.dilema.de.las.redes.2020.ESP.MPEG.MP4.AAC
The.Blackout.La.invasión.2019.mhd.1080p.esp.ac3.ing.dts.sub

regards

There's no translation for them in global sites like imdb, moviedb or thetvdb - thus library cannot get them for you.
Change titles to english ones and problem will be solved or add spanish titles to mentioned pages

Mystery solved.

There's no translation for them in global sites like imdb, moviedb or thetvdb - thus library cannot get them for you.
Change titles to english ones and problem will be solved or add spanish titles to mentioned pages

Mystery solved.
How can I do that and avoid not seeding to my tracker? As soon as I know I can't change names of the file that I'm sharing... If I change won't contunie seeding. Is that correct?

How can I do that and avoid not seeding to my tracker? As soon as I know I can't change names of the file that I'm sharing... If I change won't contunie seeding. Is that correct?
Not really.
Thats why you hold the data in download location and in complete/medialibrary as hardlinks.
To achive this scenario you have to set hardlinks in autotools.
upload_2020-10-28_22-7-46.png

Once its done, the original format data is hold in download location where it's destination is exactly as you said for seeding only.
So it's hardlinked copy found in complete can be renamed or moved :)

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. filebot rescan