n4n

Entry Technician
Q Associate
26 Kwiecień 2023
QNAP
TVS-871
Ethernet
1 GbE
Regardless of settings rTorrent upload speed does not go above 1.2Mib/s on 50MbE connection with multiple torrents bandwidth is split. Tried different configurations, no love.
I hope developer checks the forums from time to time.

I will try for a week to load more torrents to see if it's just an error due to the same ppl downloading with slow connections, then I'll update the post.

Załączniki

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    689,1 KB · Wyświetleń: 23
Download has not changed after a day, still slow about 20 KiB/s for Ubuntu Live image.
I hope the developer at least can give me some tips on how to resolve the issue considering the port forwarding is set up correctly.

Can you troubleshoot slow download? I don't mind paying. Although I am on the Mac, QNAP-1282 should not really be affected by this. I do think that slow download is rTorrent related, because I installed paid Deluge today and it downloads Ubuntu image very fast.

rTorrent settings "Connection"

Załączniki

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1,1 MB · Wyświetleń: 17
  • Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 13-47-36 Control Settings Rtorrent-Pro.png
    2,1 MB · Wyświetleń: 5
can you set limits to ZERO ?
beside - that is rutorrent panel

rtorrent has settings panel i think, it was running on port 6008 ?
Połączono posty:

while are you there - check if ipfilter is disabled - that was problematic in past too

Set upload/download speed 0/0 in rTorrent ui, no change. Download speed stack at 1.2MiB/s, tried with/without "Boost Network Performance Throughput" _ no change

Any support options besides "I don't know"?

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. openvpn
  2. qnapclub
  3. iperf
  4. POrt forwarding
  5. docker status
  6. Open VPN
  7. Entware-std
  8. Entware
  9. RTorrent port