Recent Content by RJNewbyte

1. RJNewbyte

Pomoc filebot copy movies to medialibrary, not make hardlinks

Hi, I'm triying to solve mi configuración problem. Now I use the recommended folder, and when I run: /usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/filebot-postprocess.sh '/share/Multimedia/Series/1080' The script works correctly. (attached "medialib (manual execution).log") But when it runs automatically after...
  2. RJNewbyte

Pomoc File Manager>Create>Screenshots don't work

Hi, I'm triying to create some screenshots from File Manager>Create>Screenshots And seem to do nothing, the screenshots don't appear in the directory, but I can create sfv from the same file in the same folder, so I understand that the permissions are fine.
  3. RJNewbyte

My default directory for downloads is: /share/Rdownload/downloads/ After complete the download Autotool move the files by label to: /share/Multimedia adding Torrent's label to path These directories and configurations have been working fine for years, something has changed but I don't know what.
  4. RJNewbyte

I have the same issue here. [~] # stat -c %D "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Series/2160" fd00 [~] # stat -c %D "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/4K/TV Shows" fd00 [~] # stat -c %i...
  5. RJNewbyte

Pomoc FileBot respository

It works for my right now. Check the repo: https://get.filebot.net/qnap/index.xml More Info ---> Installing FileBot on QNAP NAS
  6. RJNewbyte

Pomoc rtorrent-Pro labels for my movie downloads

Where? I am always login rtorrent, admin. Note: I am erase all data in settings folder how you suggest to other user before.
  7. RJNewbyte

Pomoc rtorrent-Pro labels for my movie downloads

Very useful thx ! But when I tag "Film/1080" with: The download film appear in: What is wrong with the configuration to get the movie in the desired directory? Thx in advance, and sorry I am a newbi. :Dowidzenia:
  8. RJNewbyte

Pomoc [Suggestion] Drop-down list with more options Filebot, AMC

Good afternoon I just edited the "filebot-postprocess.sh" to add my language to the identification of my collection (--lang = es) via SSH. I have a suggestion for future improvement, add a dropdown list or something similar with all the options of Filebot and AMC to the configuration screen...
  9. RJNewbyte

Pomoc Automated Media Library - how to migrate my old data?

Perfect ! It's just what I needed. Many Thanks.
  10. RJNewbyte

Pomoc Automated Media Library - how to migrate my old data?

Good afternoon With the recent update and the new functionality of "Automated Media Library" (amazing ;)), I started using Filebot and hardlink on my downloads. The problem I have is that it works perfectly with the new downloads, but I would like to launch the command line on certain...