Beau

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
3 Czerwiec 2019
QNAP
TVS-x73
Ethernet
1 GbE
I am very new to using rTorrent on my qnas. I have been looking everywhere on the forum to figure out how to use autotool. I am not good at coding or linux so many of the guides I have read to do make much sense to me. What i am trying to do is have all files start in a "Downloading" folder, currently "/share/Rdownload/downloads/" and when the file is finished have it moved to another folder on the same raid, "/share/Media/Completed." Many places that i have read said that i have to edit the ".rtorrent.rc" file, but I do not know where this is located, or the proper script for this to work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Firmware version: 4.4.1.0998 Build 20190715
Model name: QNAP TS-873

Beau

I am trying to automatically move completed downloads from the base download path "/share/Rdownload/downloads/" to "/share/Media/' Completed Downloads/" i already have auto tools on, sometimes it will work and items will move, other times items will not move automatically and I have to manually move them.

Załączniki

• rtorrent.PNG
    rtorrent.PNG
    99,2 KB · Wyświetleń: 31
This is now working perfectly. I uninstalled Rtorrent and updated to newest version and it now works perfect. A new question I have, Is there a way to Limit the maximum amount of active torrents downloading? Instead of all downloading, limit the number to 20 active downloads. I have found many sites that say to click on the Connections tab, but that tab does not exist when I go to the settings menu.

Załączniki

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 25
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. qnap linux tools