I have just installed R16 and it is SOOOO Much bigger than r15, I am being overwhelmed by the choices.
I will start with my directory questions:
Kodi - I have set kodi to notify: http://x.x.x.x:8080/jsonrpc and the check passes, and in the log it shows "media servers asked to scan: Kodi" but the new download never appears. I can't find any log file to see exactly what it is doing. On my r15 setup it was set to x.x.x.x:9090 and it worked fine, but r16 won't take that URL. What is the correct set up for this, or where do I find the log file so I can troubleshoot?
On some setting pages at the top right it is showing "x settings need an rtorrent restart". I have restarted the server, but this is still showing. Does this always remain visible even after restart?
I appreciate all the work that has gone into this.
Cheers
I will start with my directory questions:
- I went through and changed all my directories and when I look at diagnostics, there is stuff in /share/ZFS2_DATA/Public/rtorrent16 but I don't want it there. How do I move it?
- I just want a few media directories in watch/download, I don't need all 12 folders. Can I just have the ones I want or is it all or nothing?
- Torrents aren't deleting from the watch folder, they just stay there. The system created the watch folder it, so I thought it would have set the correct permissions.
Kodi - I have set kodi to notify: http://x.x.x.x:8080/jsonrpc and the check passes, and in the log it shows "media servers asked to scan: Kodi" but the new download never appears. I can't find any log file to see exactly what it is doing. On my r15 setup it was set to x.x.x.x:9090 and it worked fine, but r16 won't take that URL. What is the correct set up for this, or where do I find the log file so I can troubleshoot?
On some setting pages at the top right it is showing "x settings need an rtorrent restart". I have restarted the server, but this is still showing. Does this always remain visible even after restart?
I appreciate all the work that has gone into this.
Cheers