Recent Content by girkers

1. girkers

Pomoc rTorrent won't start

Thank you so much for the speed reply. Looking at that file it had some gobbly gook in it and this message: rtorrent: Could not open/bind port for listening: Address already in use However now that I tried to start rTorrent again it is working fine, I don't get it. Thanks for the help.
  2. girkers

Pomoc rTorrent won't start

Firmware version: 4.3.4.1463 Build 20201006 Model name: QNAP TS-869 Pro I had the latest version installed 0.9.8-B000 and it had been working fine, however I had to reboot my NAS and now it won't start, continually getting messages from watchdog saying it is down and relaunching. Launching...
  3. girkers

Pomoc Failed to download rtorrent-Pro

I found I could download it manually as it was failing to update automatically. The reason mine failed to work automatically was because the URL had a . (period) at the end of it, e.g. qnapclub.eu/api/qpkg/model/download/x/rtorrent_0.9.7-A702_x86_64.qpkg?api_token=[api_token_goes_here]. When...
  4. girkers

Gyday Mate

Hello all.
  5. girkers

Upgrade to pro version was NOT smooth

Firmware version: 4.3.4.0820 Build 20190102 Model name: QNAP TS-869Pro I purchased this program today and was a little disappointed that the upgrade was not simple and there some little issues still lingering. When I tried to install it said it couldn't cause the name was already in use and I...