Pomoc Filebot only makes hardlink for movies, doesn't work for TV shows...

Robin

Entry Technician
Q Associate
7 Marzec 2016
QNAP
TS-x53B
Ethernet
802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)
Hi I found this issue is similar to this thread Rozwiązany - Medialibrary works only with movies

Rdownload/medielibrary/Movies works fine, but Rdownload/medielibrary/TV shows is always empty...

I think maybe the filebot scrapes the metadata of TV shows via TVDB, which is blocked on Chinese mainland... Could it be switched to TMDB?

Thank you so much!
Połączono posty:

medialib.log

Załączniki

• medialib.txt
    2,3 MB · Wyświetleń: 51
But no manually action is needed. Only grab some TV torrent file and put to:
Kod:
/share/Rdownload/watch/tv
Yeah. I use RSS and torrent is auto downloaded to /share/Rdownload/downloads/tv, labeled 'TV', but not show up in /share/Rdownload/complete/tv... wired..

Strange. I'm not using RSS. What happen if you change label to 'tv' lowercase?
1649699349427.png

frankly speaking filebot could fetch data for any downloaded content found in complete directory
doest matter if label is tv, movie or software
the only one difference between using labels or not is that downloaded stuff without assigned label will not be autoextracted and will not be cleaned
this is because when someone download software stuff, the bad idea is to unpack archive files which may belong to installer
so at the end doesnt matter what you download, filebot should process all the stuff from complete
... if it is in complete
is it?

the tv show I downloaded on Apr 6 is in complete/tv. But those I downloaded today are not, only in downloads/tv.
I am sure the autotools are set correctly and all the movies downloaded today could be found in complete/movie...

Załączniki

• 20220412020359.png
    20220412020359.png
    39,6 KB · Wyświetleń: 52
  • 20220412020339.png
    20220412020339.png
    38,1 KB · Wyświetleń: 51
I cannot find in medialib log nothing about processing tv show series.

I think there was some issue whith autotools so it was not moved from download to complete.

Fix:
Delete Rdownload/logs/execute.log & medialib.log and exclude list: Rdownload/settings/filebot/amc.txt
Open Advanced UI
Open settings, make sure autotools is enabled.
Make sure torrent job is still on the list and running.
Delete one file in the download/tv/torrent_name
On the torrent job click right mouse button and select Force recheck
This will recheck torrent content. Once done, torrent job should switch to paused mode.
Click STOP, then PLAY button to resume download.
Once finished check log/execute.log and medialib.log.

Provide them here if you still experience issue.

I delete Rdownload/logs and Rdownload/settings/filebot
I tried again and found torrents I put in /watch/tv or /watch/movie could be found in /complete/tv or /complete/movie
movies I use RSS to download to /downloads/movie could also be found in /complete/movie(with movie label)
But tv I use RSS to download to /downloads/tv can not be found in /complete/tv...(with tv label)

Then I decide to stop Rtorrent-Pro and restart it. Guess what? problem solved magically...

Sad.. All TVs can not be scraped and in /medialibrary/Unsorted...

Since TVDB is blocked here... could we change it to TMDB for scarping?

log:

Input: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Rdownload/complete/tv/Get Smart S01E01/[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.S01E01.Mr.Big.1965.DVDRip.x264.AAC-XiaoWen.mkv
Process as TV Series [tv]
Group: {Series=true} => [[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.S01E01.Mr.Big.1965.DVDRip.x264.AAC-XiaoWen.mkv]
Get [Chinese] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
Lookup by hash failed: 401 Unauthorized
Looking up subtitles by hash via 射手网
Lookup by hash failed: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed
No subtitle match by hash: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Rdownload/complete/tv/Get Smart S01E01/[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.S01E01.Mr.Big.1965.DVDRip.x264.AAC-XiaoWen.mkv
Get [English] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
Lookup by hash failed: 401 Unauthorized
No subtitle match by hash: /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Rdownload/complete/tv/Get Smart S01E01/[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.S01E01.Mr.Big.1965.DVDRip.x264.AAC-XiaoWen.mkv
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate]
Lookup via [Get Smart]
Fetch failed: Try again in 2 seconds (2 more) => java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Connect timed out
Fetch failed: Try again in 8 seconds (1 more) => java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Connect timed out
Failed to fetch resource: Connect timed out
Connect timed out
Processing 1 unsorted files
[COPY] from [/share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Rdownload/complete/tv/Get Smart S01E01/[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.S01E01.Mr.Big.1965.DVDRip.x264.AAC-XiaoWen.mkv] to [/share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/Rdownload/medialibrary/Unsorted/Get Smart S01E01/[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.S01E01.Mr.Big.1965.DVDRip.x264.AAC-XiaoWen.mkv]
Processed 1 file
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ