I tried several times to add a torrent with a size of about 4.3MB, but failed. The notification shows: "xxxxxxxxxxxx.torrent" - Failed to add torrent. However, I successfully add this torrent in rutorrent in docker (actually Container Station). Please tell me what shoold I do. Should I adjust some settings of my QNAP system or Rtorrent Pro? Or please fix this problem in next version.
可能是种子太大,没传上去?4.3MB的种子4个t了吧。我刚刚试了一个2.4MB的种子是可以成功添加的。
Maybe the torrent wasn't uploaded successfully? I just added a 2.4 MB torrent , all works fine.
Maybe the torrent wasn't uploaded successfully? I just added a 2.4 MB torrent , all works fine.
哈哈,没想到还能碰到中国网友。我试了把种子放在watch文件夹下面,能自动添加成功。在网页上传种子,就一直不成功。可能确实是种子太大没上传成功。不过docker的rutorrent又可以,不知道为啥可能是种子太大,没传上去?4.3MB的种子4个t了吧。我刚刚试了一个2.4MB的种子是可以成功添加的。
Maybe the torrent wasn't uploaded successfully? I just added a 2.4 MB torrent , all works fine.
- 5 Kwiecień 2008
- 10 224
- 2 463
- 405
- Odznaki
- 205
- QNAP
- TS-x77
- Ethernet
- 1 GbE
You have to provide sample file. How do you add it? By watch directory?I tried several times to add a torrent with a size of about 4.3MB, but failed. The notification shows: "xxxxxxxxxxxx.torrent" - Failed to add torrent. However, I successfully add this torrent in rutorrent in docker (actually Container Station). Please tell me what shoold I do. Should I adjust some settings of my QNAP system or Rtorrent Pro? Or please fix this problem in next version.
When I add it in Web UI, it failed. But add it in the watch directory will work.You have to provide sample file. How do you add it? By watch directory?
How should I send the torrent file to you privately? Does this forum have a private chat mode?
- 5 Kwiecień 2008
- 10 224
- 2 463
- 405
- Odznaki
- 205
- QNAP
- TS-x77
- Ethernet
- 1 GbE
first tweak web serverWhen I add it in Web UI, it failed. But add it in the watch directory will work.
Bash:
setcfg -f /usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/php7/php.ini PHP upload_max_filesize 16M
setcfg -f /usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/php7/php.ini PHP post_max_size 16M
/etc/init.d/rtorrent.sh restart
It works. Thank you Silasfirst tweak web server
try nowBash:setcfg -f /usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/php7/php.ini PHP upload_max_filesize 16M setcfg -f /usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/php7/php.ini PHP post_max_size 16M /etc/init.d/rtorrent.sh restart
- 5 Kwiecień 2008
- 10 224
- 2 463
- 405
- Odznaki
- 205
- QNAP
- TS-x77
- Ethernet
- 1 GbE
Podobne tematy
- Pytanie
- Odpowiedzi
- 2
- Wyświetleń
- 971
- Odpowiedzi
- 0
- Wyświetleń
- 976
- Odpowiedzi
- 29
- Wyświetleń
- 6K
- Zamknięte
- Rozwiązany
- Odpowiedzi
- 8
- Wyświetleń
- 2K
- Pytanie
- Odpowiedzi
- 2
- Wyświetleń
- 1K
Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:
- Failed to add torrent.
- upload_max_filesize
- failed to add torrent