Pomoc QNAP TS-253 Pro winbond 25Q64FWSIG bios file

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for the bios of the TS-253 Pro and I don't see it here to download it, can you help me please?
Połączono posty:

The dom of this nas has been deleted and I want to reinstall it, I have seen some tutorials and the qnap guide but it does not install, I think it must be because of the bios. If you know how to install the qts operating system by usb well, I appreciate your help.

Załączniki

• Bios Nas.png
    Bios Nas.png
    1,3 MB · Wyświetleń: 15
Esto es lo que hace el sistema usando el método de recuperación de firmware de qnap, se reinicia e inicia el instalador, la pantalla se vuelve negra y el nas se enciende.

This is what the system does using the qnap firmware recovery method, it reboots and starts the installer, the screen goes black and the nas turns on.

Esto es lo que hace el sistema usando el método de recuperación de firmware de qnap, se reinicia e inicia el instalador, la pantalla se vuelve negra y el nas se enciende.
Time to enforce forum rules ? 1. warn !

This is what the system does using the qnap firmware recovery method, it reboots and starts the installer, the screen goes black and the nas is turned on.

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. bios
  2. qw37ar36
  3. bios 253 pro
  4. ts-253 bios
  5. Q37AR22
  6. bios 453
  7. bios x69
  8. qw37
  9. qw59