Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for the bios of the TS-253 Pro and I don't see it here to download it, can you help me please?
Połączono posty:

The dom of this nas has been deleted and I want to reinstall it, I have seen some tutorials and the qnap guide but it does not install, I think it must be because of the bios. If you know how to install the qts operating system by usb well, I appreciate your help.
 

Załączniki

  • Bios Nas.webp
    Bios Nas.webp
    134,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 108
Esto es lo que hace el sistema usando el método de recuperación de firmware de qnap, se reinicia e inicia el instalador, la pantalla se vuelve negra y el nas se enciende.
 
This is what the system does using the qnap firmware recovery method, it reboots and starts the installer, the screen goes black and the nas turns on.
 
This is what the system does using the qnap firmware recovery method, it reboots and starts the installer, the screen goes black and the nas is turned on.
 
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

  1. bios
  2. qw37ar36
  3. qw59
  4. Ts-253 pro
  5. bios 253 pro
  6. flash bios ts-253 pro
  7. Q37AR22
  8. BIOS 253
  9. bios 453
  10. ts-253 bios
  11. BIOS TS-469
  12. TS-X53
  13. BIOS x53
  14. usb keyboard don't work in bios
  15. bios x69
  16. qw37
  17. Winbond 25Q64FWSIG
  18. Bios ts-230
  19. ts 453 pro bios
  20. TS-253 pro bios
  21. QNAP TS-253 Pro QW59 Rev: 1.2 Bios
  22. afudos
  23. usb disabled
  24. ts-253
  25. firmware
  26. BIOS download